- Increased stabilization thanks to individually adjustable tensioning straps
- Integrated corset stays straighten the lumbar spine
- Height-adjustable functional strap for indication-specific pressure distribution
- Practical finger loops and strap system
- Moderate lumbosciatica with slight deficiencies in the case of intervertebral disc protrusions/prolapse
- Moderate radicular/pseudoradicular lumbar syndrome
- Spondylolisthesis, grade I
- Moderate lumbar deformities
- Conditions following intervertebral disc surgery
Mode of Action
- Anatomically-contoured corset stays incorporated at the back facilitate an anatomically correct posture in the area of the lumbar spine, while permitting problem-free individual adaptation to the patient‘s shape.
- The lumbar spine is relieved by the individually adjustable compression of the abdominal cavity.
- The adjustable function strap permits individual adjustment of the force exerted, with respect to location and intensity
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the waist below the navel.