- Targeted pain relief during movement is enabled by intermittent compression massage from the knit fabric and viscoelastic pad
- Easy to put on with minimal effort using practical hand straps
- Stabilizes and relieves the lumbar region thanks to the straightening effect of circular compression
- The perforated closure provides increased permeability
- Pad can be positioned
- General pain in the lumbar spine region (acute and chronic)
- Degenerative conditions of the lumbar spine, e. g. osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, lumbar deformities, spondylolysis without vertebral displacement
- Condition following herniation (non-surgical / postoperative)
- Condition following discectomy
Mode of Action
- The combination of active support and viscoelastic massage pad relieves pain, helps ease tension and activates muscle control via enhanced proprioception.
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the waist below the navel.