- A wide fastening with tightening straps makes it easier for users to put on and take off the orthosis unaided.
- The tensioning straps can be used to adjust the pressure around the pelvis to suit the individual once the orthosis is in place.
- The arm support is supported by the pelvic frame; no shoulder strap is required.
- Wide arm loops provide extensive support for the arm.
- The arm loops can be positioned anywhere along the abdominal strap; this helps adjust the orthosis to suit the individual, makes it very comfortable to wear, and provides optimum stabilization.
- Additional upper arm loops secure the shoulder in the position required for medical/therapeutic purposes; the design makes it easier to maintain personal hygiene, particularly around wound areas.
- Soft material ensures the orthosis is pleasant and very comfortable to wear.
- Immobilization of the shoulder joint, e.g. after shoulder surgery
- Shoulder dislocation
Mode of Action
- Immobilization of the shoulder joint in the 0° abduction position, e.g. to safeguard the results achieved by surgery.
- The forearm is fixed at the required 90-100° angle.
- Pain reduction due to restriction of movement.
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the waist.
< 100 cm