- Precision fit anatomically correct for left and right leg
- Lycra® sports material gentle on the skin and breathable
- Set pressure Profile consistent therapeutic gradient (Ccl 1) for improved circulation
- Taping zone more stability for the ankle thanks to a patented design
- Protective zone for less pressure and rubbing on the Achilles tendon
- Shock-absorbing cushioning for greater comfort and protection
Mode of Action
MUSCLE TUNING MADE EASY!
Bauerfeind’s Compression Sock Training supports your calf muscle and lower leg and stimulates the parts of the muscles that are under particular stress. Apart from providing special benefits, the socks help to prevent premature fatigue and muscle cramping.
The result: a lower risk of injury and more energy right up to the end of the match.
93% polyamide 7% elastane
RETURN POLICY FOR VENOTRAIN PRODUCTS, COMPRESSION SOCKS AND OTHER GARMENTS
Please note that for hygienic reasons, we are unable to accept returns on any compression stockings, socks or garments. The purchase of these products are all final sale (no return/no exchange).
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the narrowest part of the ankle, above the malleoli (cB). Measure the circumference of the widest part of the calf (cC). Measure the length of the leg (while standing) from the floor to just below the popliteal crease (lD)
up to 41 cm
over 41 cm