- Active support with the qualities of a functional tape bandage for the ankle.
- Stabilization of the ankle joint in all planes of movement thanks to a 3-level strap system (elastic, inelastic, semi-elastic).
- A strap binds the midfoot with the distal lower leg in the form of a vertical figure of eight.
- The knit is particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture-dissipating for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- Donning aid included
- Ligament insufficiency
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Mild sprains
- Supination prophylaxis, including during sports activities
Mode of Action
- The MalleoTrain S uses the same mechanism as a functional tape bandage and is kind to skin.
- The strengthening of the tactile skin stimulus improves unconscious movement control in the ankle joint during each movement.
- The strength of the strap can be adjusted continuously by means of a Velcro fastening without restricting the normal planes of movement.
- The “figure of eight” stabilizes and protects the ankle joint.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY PRODUCTS & RETURN POLICY
Products described as “Special Order Only” may require an additional 10-15 business days for delivery. Special Order products are eligible for credit only if they are found to be defective. Otherwise, the purchase of these products are all final sale (no return/no exchange).
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the narrowest part of the ankle, above the malleoli.