- Highly elastic knit made from breathable material ensures effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The active knitted support is anatomically contoured for maximum comfort.
- The integrated tendon pad is viscoelastic and anatomically contoured.
- A removable heel wedge is integrated into the support.
- A separate heel cushion is also provided for the unaffected leg to offset the length difference.
- Donning aid included
- Achillodynia (Tendinosis, paratendinitis, Achilles tendon bursitis)
- Haglund’s deformity
- Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritation (e.g. in the case of Achilles tendon ruptures)
Mode of Action
- The profile insert runs alongside the Achilles tendon to produce uniform application of pressure and a local massage effect during movement. This mode of action improves metabolism locally and reduces edema.
- The integrated viscoelastic heel wedge raises the heel (approx. 6 mm) to relieve the Achilles tendon.
- Coordinated muscle control is assisted via the effect on proprioception.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY PRODUCTS & RETURN POLICY
Products described as “Special Order Only” may require an additional 10-15 business days for delivery. Special Order products are eligible for credit only if they are found to be defective. Otherwise, the purchase of these products are all final sale (no return/no exchange).
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the narrowest part of the ankle, above the malleoli.