- Train knit design: particularly stretchy, breathable, and moisture wicking for effective compression in the elbow area.
- Anatomically shaped knit: for excellent wearing comfort and secure positioning.
- Viscoelastic pads with epicondyle cut-outs relieve pressure and facilitate secure positioning of the brace.
- Reduced compression at the edges of the brace reduces the risk of circulation problems.
- The same version for right and left.
- Epicondylitis lateralis / medialis humeri
- Post-traumatic or post-operative irritation
- Osteoarthritis / arthritis (joint wear / joint inflammation)
- Tendomyopathy (disease of the muscular tendon)
- Prevention / relapse prevention
Mode of Action
- Regulated compression alleviates pain and helps relieve tension.
- The pads redistribute compression away from the epicondyles to the surrounding soft tissues.
- The pads provide intermittent compression for improved metabolism in the radial and ulnar areas.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY PRODUCTS & RETURN POLICY
Products described as “Special Order Only” may require an additional 10-15 business days for delivery. Special Order products are eligible for credit only if they are found to be defective. Otherwise, the purchase of these products are all final sale (no return/no exchange).
How to Measure
Measure the largest circumference of the forearm.