- Knitting concept: particularly stretchy, breathable and moisture wicking for effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- The insert form encompasses typical pain areas and important receptor zones of the knee joint.
- In addition, the viscoelastic insert has friction zones that are covered with nubs.
- The patella corrective guide is imbedded in the insert zone.
- The breathable, anatomical knit is very comfortable to wear.
- Two spiral stays located on the sides retain the shape of the knit.
- A special, non-irritative weave is incorporated in the critical area behind the knee.
- A stretch zone in the lower leg area facilitates application and removal.
- Lateral and medial zinc-coated steel wire stays.
- Irritation of soft tissue in the knee joint, especially osteoarthritis of the knee (chronic, post-traumatic and post-operative, ligament insertion degeneration and tendomyopathy)
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular imbalance
- Patellar lateralization
- Relapsing joint effusion
Mode of Action
- The compression/decompression effect resulting from movement similar to a friction massage promotes the reduction of edema and resorption of swelling. This accelerates the healing process and leads to pain reduction in the medial subcapsular ligament area.
- The stimulation of skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon transition supports the neuro-myonal system. This leads to a synchronization and activation of musculature. The vastus medialis is stimulated in particular. The rectus tendon is left free.
- The integrated corrective guide counteracts patellar drifting.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY PRODUCTS & RETURN POLICY
Products described as “Special Order Only” may require an additional 10-15 business days for delivery. Special Order products are eligible for credit only if they are found to be defective. Otherwise, the purchase of these products are all final sale (no return/no exchange).
How to Measure
Flex knees (30 degrees) and mark the centre of the patella. Measure the circumference of the thigh 14 cm above this point (A) and measure the circumference of the calf 12 cm below this point (B).