- The GenuTrain Comfort provides the same support and function as the regular GenuTrain, but with a larger fit in the thigh area.
- New high-low knitted fabric concept: A highly elastic, breathable and moisture wicking for excellent wearing comfort.
- An especially soft knit fabric for the popliteal area.
- Anatomically knit for optimum fit and highly secure positioning.
- Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support
- The ring-shaped Omega+ Pad functional cushion securely holds the kneecap in place and reduces edema and swelling.
- Integrated massage points with specially flexible silicone nubs target particularly painful areas.
- Two flexible plastic stays on the side ensure that the GenuTrain always fits perfectly.
- At the top and bottom, integrated grips make it easier to put on and take off the support.
- The same design for the right and left sides.
- Irritation (Tendomyopathy, ligament insertion degeneration, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, arthritis, and chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative treatment)
- Tendency toward instability
- Relapsing joint effusion(swelling)
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY PRODUCTS & RETURN POLICY
Products described as “Special Order Only” may require an additional 10-15 business days for delivery. Special Order products are eligible for credit only if they are found to be defective. Otherwise, the purchase of these products are all final sale (no return/no exchange).
How to Measure
Flex knees (30 degrees) and mark the centre of the patella. Measure the circumference of the thigh 14 cm above this point (A) and measure the circumference of the calf 12 cm below this point (B).