- Security thanks to shell element for lateral stabilization.
- Individual stabilization due to strap fastening system.
- Excellent wearing comfort because of soft microfiber cushioning.
- Thin shell on one side that fits easily into the shoe.
- Activation of the foot dorsiflexor muscles thanks to a plantar pad that can be individually positioned.
- One universal size, available for left or right side.
- Conservative treatment of ankle sprains and ruptured ligaments
- Acute and chronic capsular ligament instabilities
- Prevention of chronic ligament instability
- Inflammatory and degenerative functional impairments
Mode of Action
- The orthosis stabilizes the foot and provides lateral protection against twisting without restricting the foot’s normal heel-to-toe movement.
- The optional plantar pad, which can be individually positioned, helps to create neuromuscular effects meaning that the ankle joint is actively stabilized by the muscles.
How to Measure
Available in one universal size. Available for left or right side.