- Highly elastic knit made from breathable material ensures effective compression and excellent wearing comfort.
- Two viscoelastic profile inserts, anatomically shaped and aligned.
- Compression-reduced edges divert pressure at the ends of the support.
- Secure fit through the anatomical knit and lined inserts.
- Donning aid included
- Chronic, post-operative and post-traumatic irritation (e.g. after sprains)
- Joint effusions and swellings resulting from osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Ligamental weaknesses
Mode of Action
- Graduated compression promotes the reabsorption of edema, effusions and hematomas.
- The insert redistributes compression away from the prominent malleoli to the surrounding soft tissues.
- Intermittent compression is exerted during movement to promote circulation via the joint capsule and tendon insertions.
- Effects on sensomotory function support active stabilization of the ankle.
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY PRODUCTS & RETURN POLICY
Products described as “Special Order Only” may require an additional 10-15 business days for delivery. Special Order products are eligible for credit only if they are found to be defective. Otherwise, the purchase of these products are all final sale (no return/no exchange).
How to Measure
Measure the circumference of the narrowest part of the ankle, above the malleoli.