- Multidimensional hinge
– The hallux valgus angle can be adjusted to match the post-opposition and adapted to the individual shape of the foot.
– The setting of the hallux valgus angle does not change during flexion and extension.
– Flexion and extension can be locked in a range of positions for post-op splinting or immobilization.
– The flat construction and the hinge’s shell-shaped anatomical contours unload the metatarsophalangeal joint.
- Can be worn in any wide urban footwear thanks to the slim, close-fitting design.
- The anti-fatigue padding and anatomically shaped splint and hinge translate into long-term wearing comfort.
- Easy to put on and take off thanks to the flat Velcro fasteners.
- Thermoformable splint material prevents pressure points from forming.
- Available in one universal size
- Post-operatively after hallux valgus surgery
- Conservative and functional therapy for hallux valgus malpositioning
Mode of Action
- Post-operative splinting immobilizes the metatarsophalangeal joint.
- Maintains the post-op position (hallux valgus angle) during mobilization.
- Correction of the metatarsophalangeal joint