- ValguLoc is a postural splint for the correction of hallux valgus.
- ValguLoc is anatomically contoured and its simple construction ensures its ease of use by patients.
- Velcro fastening allows infinitely variable adjustment of the correction pressure.
- ValguLoc is worn without shoes and is not suitable for walking.
- Hallux valgus – conservative and postoperative treatment
Mode of Action
- The big toe is brought into correct axial alignment by the application of small forces.
- ValguLoc corrects hallux valgus according to the 3-point principle and stretches shortened parts of the capsule and soft tissues.
- Postoperative loss of correction (e.g. due to scar formation), can be avoided, and the splinting helps protect the big toe from mechanical forces.
How to Measure
Sizes correspond to shoe size (US Mens, US Womens or EU).